Network Protocol Stacks for embedded applications Ubiquitous Network Framework Compact, Efficient, and High-speed network platform
”Ubiquitous Network Framework” is our originally designed TCP/IP stack based middleware for enabling communication features on your embedded applications.
The middleware can run on Thanks to highly optimized design technique, Ubiquitous Network Framework does not limit hardware resource requirement such as MCU ROM/RAM size. In addition, it is also capable to be integrated into your current software architecture with RTOS (e.g. uITRON, Amazon FreeRTOS) or without RTOS (Bare metal case).
Ubiquitous Network Framework provides you a flexibility of communication feature set from minimal base protocol to full functionality according to your embedded application and available hardware resources. Please see following software block image for more understanding.
Since the product is fully developed in-house designer as proprietary software, your company does not have to worry about OSS (Open Source Software) licensing and patent issue.
- Effective software framework for enabling communication functionality on embedded applications that operates non-OS (bare metal) environments.
- Support wide variety of protocols and applications.
- Designed to enable minimal software stack configuration for reducing CPU resources requirements.
- Flexible to select optimal configuration in various use cases for minimizing ROM/RAM requirements.
- Supported IPv6 protocol by implemented 6LoWPAN based upper protocol.
Solve the problem
- Want to add communication stack, but available MCU resource is small and limited.
- OSS (Open Source software) such as FreeRTOS does not provide sufficient data throughput.
- Necessary to design the lowest power IoT devices without any system performance reduction.
- Solve OSS licensing and patent issue such as Linux GPL.
- Want to evolve current embedded system by adding network, wireless, and IPv6 features.
Reuse existing software on RTOS based environment
“Ubiquitous Network Framework on RTOS” is add on version for RTOS environment, and enabling network capability for embedded applications without any modification of existing software.
|Base Protocols of Ubiquitous Network Framework||IP
IGMP / MLD
|Additional protocols for free||DHCPd
|Additional protocols for charge||TLS/SSL [Ubiquitous TLS]
DTLS [Ubiquitous DTLS]
PANA [Ubiquitous PANA]
TFTPc [Ubiquitous TFTPc]
mDNS [Ubiquitous mDNS]
|Wireless/wired LAN adapter for home air conditioners||ECHONETLite controls home air conditioners via wireless/wired LAN connections|
|Home Control System||Home control systems that required long-term, continuous and high quality operation.|
|Car Audio||Playback music data via USB memory or portable media player.|
|Security Cameras||Security cameras for network monitoring over the Web|
|Wireless adapter for water heater control||Wireless control for the water heater via smartphone|
|Home gateway for smart meters||Home gateway for smart meters and various home appliance control|